Engineering of buildings
ULYS Systems is one of the leading companies on the market of designing and construction structuring cable systems (telephone and computer), integrated building management systems, fire-control and intruder alarm systems, access control systems, satellite television systems, ventilating and conditioning systems.
The achieved became possible thanks to high-qualified personnel. All company employees, who take a part in development and project implementation, have higher education, are certified by the leading cable systems equipment manufactures – Siemens Building Technologies, Reichle & De-Massari (Switzerland), AMP Netconnect(USA), Molex (USA.
All accomplished work by company has governmental licenses that confirm a necessary level of company qualification, namely:
- License #051797 dated April 21, 2006 of Governmental committee for building, architecture and housing policies of Ukraine for construction execution
- Permit #184.06.32-45.21.1 for work execution of an advanced danger in construction activity dated March 6, 2006 of Gospromgornadzor
- License #223883 dared December 16, 2005 of Governmental department of fire prevention of Ministry of Internal Affairs for designing, assembling, maintenance of fire protection and signaling facilities
- Siemens certified partner of atomization and dispatching of buildings
- Siemens service certified partner of atomization and dispatching of buildings
- License #348885 dated March 30, 2006 of Special Telecommunication Systems and Information Protection Department of Security Service of Ukraine for development, manufacturing, implementation, maintenance, research of system effectiveness and technical information protection means, rendering of services in technical information protection field;
- Certificate #0048 dated November 19, 2002 issued by Reichle & De-Massari AG (Switzerland),UKR079 dated May 25, 2004 issued by AMP NETCONNECT (USA), CIS 215 UA dated June 8, 2001 issued by Molex company (USA) and allow providing 20-years system warranty from manufacture for separate components or the whole system unit.